Friday, March 28, 2014

Working Again

No photos this time. New laptop. I took a winter trip to the lower 48 to visit my new grandson and my daughter and granddaughter who came from Denmark. Not the 'normal' for me! Couldn't work in my shop and I finally have a reliable sub for pottery classes. Looks like a good way to spend a couple of otherwise boring months.
Making pots like a mad person.Will post some photos as soon as I figure everything out here. Getting ready for a wood firing as soon as the weather breaks a bit. Minus 20 C is NOT fun for firing!!
Greenhouse started too. Getting up at 3 am, then 6 am to fill the fire. Still though, -25 outside and +15 inside during the night. You can see the plants growing each day. Couple of feet of snow here and like the tropics inside!
More later......

No comments: